Change your perspective and achieve the impossible with new performance management model

Our OKR framework

With decades of experience in performance management and culture change, we have developed a simple and robust implementation framework that allows you to experience change immediately.

Focus on priorities

We firmly believe that priorities must remain priorities! We work with you to align your organisation's strategic objectives with the OKR implementation plan. Whatever your current system, we can help you integrate the OKRs with minimal impact.

Align for momentum

Implementing OKRs requires a radical change in organisational culture. With our experience in culture change, we can help you make OKRs a way of life, creating transparency and engagement.

Control the path

Our incremental approach not only makes implementation easy, but also allows for continuous improvement. We help you choose the right frequency for cadence reviews and implement the CFR (Coach, Feedback, Reinforce) methodology correctly.

Make the process sustainable

Our BOK (Build - Operate - Transfer) approach assures you of our support all along the way. We provide you with all the necessary tools and stay by your side at all key steps until you feel confident to proceed independently.

OKR is the excellent goal management and performance monitoring framework that helps focus everyone's efforts on the priorities to be achieved and ensures that the work of your entire team is connected to what really matters to the organisation.

We support you on your OKR implementation journey

n implementation path that fits your culture to get the most out of the OKR methodology.

20% of a successful implementation is about getting the OKRs right. The remaining 80% is about how people adopt the framework. A recent study shows that 83% of OKR implementations fail the first time, but we will be there with you.

We will roll up our sleeves and support you!

Become a Certified OKR Practitioner!

Our training programme will help you develop the skills you need to support and implement the OKR culture in your organisation. Not only that, but we will issue you with a lifelong certificate of competency.

Prossime date:

C-OKRP Level 1

27 May 2023

C-OKRP Level 2

17 June 2023

C-OKRP Level 1

30 September 2023

C-OKRP Level 2

7 October 2023 

What they say about us

Why choose us?

Our software-agnostic approach has guaranteed results in many different contexts.

  • 15 years of consulting experience
  • International network operating in 12 countries and 20+ industries
  • 350+ Fortune 500 clients



Scopri come implementare gli OKR nella tua organizzazione. 

Step by step OKR

Scopri come implementare gli OKR nella tua organizzazione. 

OKR “Making the case”

Scopri perché gli OKR sono necessari alla tua organizzazione ed i principali vantaggi derivanti dalla loro implementazione. 

5S ristoranti

Ristoranti più efficienti con il Lean Six Sigma: ripensa al modo in cui le attività vengono svolte e organizzate e conduci cambiamenti che portano a ridurre gli sprechi ed incrementare produttività e redditività. 

La tecnica delle 5S

Una breve guida su come migliorare l’efficienza nella tua azienda, eliminando gli sprechi. 

Che la forza del Lean sia con te

Scopri i benefici che le metodologie Lean hanno apportato alle aziende italiane che hanno deciso di ottimizzare i propri processi.